For Time:
21 Hip Back Ext.
400m
18 Hip Back Ext.
400m
15 Hip Back Ext.
400m
12 Hip Back Ext.
400m
9 Hip Back Ext.
400m
6 Hip Back Ext.
400m
3 Hip Back Ext.
400m
Shelly: Time: 21:31.
Billy: I didn't time myself on this one b/c I subbed and still have serious tightness in the chest so no running. I did 21, 18, 15, . . . 3 good-mornings and thrusters with #45 bar. Oh the joy of met con. days with a chest cold. The good news is that I got to spend at least an hour with each of my kids: grace for Tue. brunch, Seth for Thurs. lunch, and Billy for Fri. afternoon snack time. I hope everybody is well!
Andy: Subbed 21 pushups and 21 situps instead of back extensions. We don't have an back extension machine at work. Forgot about good mornings. Time :16:27. Billy what is met con. I've seen other people say that. Your not lazy,fat or a wuse. Your a hard working family man with a lot on your plate. Keep training hard.
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment