Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Catching Up

2-21-09
Complete three rounds for time of:
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, right arm
21 L Pull-ups
40 pound Dumbbell snatch, 21 reps, left arm
21 L Pull-ups

Andy: Did a different workout; Wasn't comfortable with dumbell snatch. 3 rounds for time:
21 95# squat cleans
21 situps
21 pullups
time:16:12
Billy: I went into this with this idea that I'd complete the WOD, but I got so into doing variations on the snatch that I burned out before I could start the WOD. I did the #40 snatches and felt solid but like I said I'd probably already done 100 or so snatches so I crapped out. Then I went home and got sick. Tomorrow will be the first day back.
Shelly: Rest Day!
Ingrid:
Ben:
Brit:

2-22-09
Front Squats 3,3,3,3,3

Andy:135x3,155x3,175x3,185x3,195x3: Felt like I could go a little heavier.
Billy:
Shelly: 3 x 65, 3 x 85, 3 x 95, 3 x 105, 3 x 125. That is my PR!!!!
Ingrid:
Ben:
Brit:

2-23-09
For time:
Row 500 meters
115 pound Push press, 21 reps
Row 500 meters
115 pound Push press, 18 reps
Row 500 meters
115 pound Push press, 15 reps
Row 500 meters
115 pound Push press, 12 reps
Andy: Subbed 50 SDHP for rowing the rest as rx'd. Time 15:23
Billy:
Shelly: Subbed 50 SDHP for rowing, 65# Push Press. Time 19:55
Ingrid:
Ben:
Brit:

No comments:

Post a Comment