Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday 2-19-09

For time:
50 Ring Dips
Run 400 meters
50 Push-ups
Run 400 meters
50 Handstand push-ups
Run 400 meters
Push-ups are honest push-ups. Handstand push-ups are "nose to floor".

Andy: Time 20:51 Did this workout at home. 400m run was from the garage to stop sign. Fun to work out at home. Mickey didn't make the last 400m. Getting lazy in her old age I guess. HSPU killed my time. Could only do 3-4 at a time. 2 the last 15 or so. Good workout.

Shelly: Time: 21:31. Did jumping dips and 55# standing shoulder press as subs. Just getting over the flu. Probably wasn't a good idea to work out today. This was really difficult!

Billy: 19:59 (subbed pushups with feet about chest high in the power rack). I'm super sore today. I tried to a muscle up and couldn't do one whereas just two days ago I could do three or four with no problem. Its weird, I need to rest, but I went to the gym for squats, front squats and overhead squats plus some cleans thrown in just for good measure. Now its 5:20 and just want to go back to the gym but I've got no upper body strength. Whatever, maybe I'm not pushing hard enough on the WOD's.

Ingrid:
Ben:
Brit:

No comments:

Post a Comment