45 Double Unders
45 135# Squat Cleans
45 Ring Dips
45 Double Unders
Andy: Time 18:43 : Did this one as Rx'd. Took rings to the gym. 9 sets of 5 for the squat cleans. Tough workout.
Shelly: Time 18:27. Did 45 step ups, 65# squat clean, 45 jumping dips. After doing deadlifts yesterday- the squat cleans were real hard. I also did sets of 5. Yesterday's deadlift workout started off w/ 30 minute eliptical interval. Deadlifts: 135, 155, 185, 205, 215 (F), 210 (PR), 210, 210.
Billy: 19:08 I subbed tuck jumps for the double unders and only did 45 dips. Yesterday I did a modified Diane: 21-15-9 of 225 deadlifts and burpies in 9:21. That's pretty amazing that you did the ring dips AJ--good work!
Ingrid: 24:30 subbed tuck jumps, #30 cleans, and gravity assist dips. Yesterday she did the same modified Diane: 12:30 #65 deadlifts.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment