Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Wednesday 1-21-2009

For time:
15 Handstand push-ups
1 L Pull-up
13 Handstand push-ups
3 L Pull-ups
11 Handstand push-ups
5 L Pull-ups
9 Handstand push-ups
7 L Pull-ups
7 Handstand push-ups
9 L Pull-ups
5 Handstand push-ups
11 L Pull-ups
3 Handstand push-ups
13 L Pull-ups
1 Handstand push-up
15 L Pull-ups

Billy: I forgot to start my watch on this one but I'm positive I wasn't setting any record breaking pace. I did all the px'd numbers but only went about 1/2 to 3/4 the way down on the HSPU and I had to sub kipping PU starting at 9 L-PU. To make up for the core work of the L-PU is did 50 decline sit-ups. Honestly I'm just happy to have performed as well as I did on the HSPU--my sholders and tri's will be hurt'n tomorrow. Still got 100 push-ups to go today!

Andy: Great job Billy. I took the day off. Got busy building stair stringers for our new staircase. I' m going to double up tommorow at work.

Shelly: Warmed up with a 10 min walk at 4.2 w/ 6.0 incline. Then did 3x 10 pushups, situps and air squats. Did HSPU with knees on bench and did jumping pullups using 2- 45 # plates to jump off. Time was 11:16. For cool down walked for 15 min at 4.2/ no incline. Taking tomorrow as a rest day and will catch up this weekend. The lunge/burpee workout will most likely make me hurl. Not looking forward to the burpees!
Ben 300 Workout:

No comments:

Post a Comment