Friday, January 16, 2009

Special Slice of Pain-cake!

Billy: 36:55 (subbed swiss ball for the GH contraption everything else as px'd)
I made it but it has taken nearly an hour for the nausea to wear off. Seriously, I've never felt like this after a work out--I got out the gym as fast as I could and just lay down on a bench in the lobby till I could sit up without vurping (vomit-burbs). Coach gave me a special slice of Terry's pain-cake and I definitely don't want seconds of dat!

Andy: Did this workout at work. Had to sub regular situps for GHD situps and had to sub back extentions on a physio ball. Did all thrusters and pull ups as Rx'd. Tough workout. Started tasting my lunch for the second time. Time: 28:35. Think it would have been much tougher if had to do legit GHD and Back Extensions. Great workout! Triple T got me too.

Shelly: This workout was super tough! Time: 24:59. Subbed decline bench situps for GHD situps, jumping pullups (getting closer to no box under me) and scaled to 45# for thrusters. I felt like I couldn't breathe during the thrusters and pullups. Warm Up 800m run and Cool Down 800m run and some stretching. My body feels a lot better today. That dip and power clean workout killed me. I don't remember the last time every muscle in body hurt like that! Looking forward to tomorrow! (Nevermind- I just looked at it! A 10k- UGH!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment