Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday 1-14-09 WOD

Overhead Squats
3-3-3-3-3
plus 100 pushups

Billy:
Overhead squats:
75#,85#,95#,115# (my form was a little shaky and I was pushing too much from the toes so I did the weight again with solid form),115#

plus:
5 rounds for time:
75#
3 presses
5 push presses
7 thrusters
6:20--two minuets and twenty second faster than my 95# time last week

plus:
20 min. bike (light intensity)
20 min. stair machine (medium intenstiy)

I've still got 100 pushups to go but then I'm all caught up--moral of the story don't get lazy and fall behind, because catching up is a nightmare.

Andy: Feel very sore. Haven't felt this sore since the first day I lifted weights in my life. Feel like Billy felt after working out at Cal Poly for the first time. Need a rest day. Gonna do workout tommorow.


Since yesterday's workout took Andy to the cleaners I thought I'd offer up this little gem.














Shelly: Gonna do workout tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment