155 lb Power Clean - 15 reps
Ring dips - 30
155 lb Power Clean - 12 reps
Ring Dips - 24
155 lb Power Clean - 9 reps
Ring Dips - 18
155 lb Power Clean - 6 reps
Ring Dips - 12
155lb Power Clean - 3 reps
Ring Dips - 6
Andy: 27:39 Sub bar dips for ring dips. 3x the prescribed amount of reps. The dips took me forever. Could knock out about 6-8 every time on the bar. Power cleans were not bad. Sets 9,6,3 unbroken. Set of 15 went 10,5: set of 12 went 8,4. Gonna be sore with all those dips.
Shelly: 24:34 Sub bench dips for ring dips. 3x the prescribed amount of reps. Dips were excruciating and endless. Tried to go for sets of 10- ended up breaking it into sets of 5. Power cleans at 75#, next time will try for 80#. Broke up each set up until sets of 6 & 3. You know when you look at the work out and say it's gonna be tough- that it's going to be crazy difficult. My eyes watered during the set of 54 dips- I had to try not to cry. This one was definitely one of the hardest workouts for me! Glad it's done!!!!
Billy:12:43
So I had to do some serious substitution on this one--my back is killing me. I scaled down to 135# and only did about a quarter of the cleans as full squat powercleans--the rest I did about a half squat. I also subbed bench dips for ring dips (I don't have rings and can't leave the squat rack for a second or I'll get snipered by someone waiting in line). I didn't know about tripling the dips so I guess I got lucky on this one--what I should really say is that at least now I'll be able to catch up on the pushups I skipped on sunday (50 more to go today). Still, even with all the subs this was a really hard effort. I had no problem with the pull portion of the clean, but I just didn't have it in my legs to drive the weight. More than anything else this was the most disappointing part of this WOD fior me. By the way, is it just me or do anybody else's biceps feel like their in knots?
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment