WOD
5 Rounds for time
30 Glute Ham Situps
25 Back Extensions
Ben=236
Brit=281
Andy: Good job rupe and brit. Was it hard? I did Barbara today, which was yesterday workout. One of the hardest workouts yet. Round 1- 4:27,2-4:25, 3-5:48, 4- 6:22, 5-6:45.
Shelly: Did a 10 minute interval warm up and cool down on the treadmill: total distance 1.72 miles. WOD: subbed 40 reg situps, 25 back extensions for 5 rounds- time 17:31.
Billy: I'm glad you've finally posted Ben--what exactly is the 300 workout? Let's see I did Barbara also, rocked pull-up and push-ups, nearly lost it during the sit-ups in every round and did slow motion squats. My times were: 4:27 (I did all the reps without stopping and then hit a brick wall); 7:03; 8:28; 8:51; 7:16. I guess the good thing I can take away from this workout is a benchmark to be superseded next time around--hopefully a good long time from now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment