Monday, January 12, 2009

1-12-09 WOD

For time: virtual shoveling and pull-ups 30,25, 20 . . .5.

3...2...1...GO!

Billy:
19:42 as Px'd
I thought only my back would hurt, but by biceps are toast. I finished with two rounds of 25 sit-ups/push-ups and then tried to spin for 30 min. I made it through the pu and su but completely bonked after 5 minutes on the bike. Oh well . . . still have to get to 700 push-ups by tonight.

Andy: 17:01 subbed 70lb v/s.
Wish I would have done as Rx'd after hearing you did. My time would have been quite a bit higher. Forearms were toast after completing first set of 30 v/s. Wasn't as winded as I thought I would be. Back was done after completion. Good workout. Down 100 pushups.

Shelly: 14:26
55lb v/s with jumping pullups. Great time. 1 set of aerobic steps under pull-up bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment