Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday 1-20-2009

Mr. Joshua
400m run
30 Glute Han Sit Ups
250 lb Deadlift

Andy: Time: 26:22 - Subbed Decline situp for GHSU. Felt sick after this one. Great workout.

Billy: My lower back is still tender so instead of Mr. Joshua I did the hang power cleans: 135, 155, 175, 175 (really maxing out here), and finished with a perfect form 135. Then I did the Grace workout: 135# clean and jerk 30 reps for time (11:24).

Shelly: Ran 800m, 10- 45# deadlifts, 10- 65# deadlifts to warm up. Did 400m at 7.0, 40 regular situps, 85# deadlifts for 15 reps. 5 rounds- total time 26:18. Walked 800m 2.0 incline at 4.2 for a cool down. I think I enjoy these types of workouts better than the heavy lifting days or long runs. This was tough but felt great afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment