Billy:
The rain kept me inside, so I brought the weight in as well. The problem is that I wanted to do the 2 Pwr Clean WOD from crossfitfootball, but thought it better not to be dropping weights in the house. So I did this:
5 rds
2 Turkish Get-ups 24 kg (right arm)
5 dead-lifts #225
2 TGS (left arm)
5 DL #225
I have to say that what I realized more than anything is how weak my left-side is compared to my right. It was a struggle just to control the bell on the left and I was very near losing it in every round. Oh well, wasn't it Arnold who said that he'd find the body part he hated the most and then make sure that he had to look at all the time so as to motivate himself to change it rather than hide it. You can bet that TGS are now going to be a fundamental component of every warm-up.
Andy:
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10
power clean and jerk:155lbs
1 round of cindy in between each set of clean and jerks
time:16:33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment