Billy:
1 RM of clean:
#235
I think I had #245, maybe even #255, in me but I couldn't figure out how to make it with the plates I've got--I need some 10's from Play it again sports or something. Everything is still mum on the job front but I'm working on the diss. as if I had to be done in June! By the way, I've been looking at your numbers AJ and really can't believe how fast and strong you are. If you compared your performance capacities today to when you first started crossfit, or even at your strongest/fittest point, how do you think you'd fair--stronger, fitter, about the same, worse etc? Its hard to quantify, but I was just wondering. Where you at Ben!?
Andy:
1 RM clean:
255
Then decided to try the Air Force WOD with the womans weight. 65lbs. Brutal workout. Billy you should try it. The mens weight is 95lbs. My buddy at work tried it with 95lbs and tapped out at 14min. I'm know he would have finished but being at work it wasn't a good idea to try. He was pretty gassed. Nice job on the clean Bill. You need to get some 10's and 5's for cheap. I think I'm overall stronger cardivascular a wise and also muscular. Core and leg strenghth has increased the most. Can't wait to get a workout in with you. Love you guys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment