Billy:
7 rounds for time of:
2 snatches(m135#)
4 ring dips
6 KB swings(53#)
8 pull ups
Time: 12:20
I did the first three rounds with fill snatches but by round four I kept failing so I switched to power snatches and I don't have a 70# kb so I used my 53#. I was still a very tough work out and my first time doing ring dips since I hurt my elbow.
Andy:
Great job Billy. How's the weight loss progress going. I worked the last three days so I haven't been able to blog. I'll catch you up.
Today 2-25-10:
3 rounds
400m run
25 24" box jumps
8 135 pound push press
time: 9:15
Wednesday 2-24-10
5 stations 1 minute at each station 1 minute rest in between station.
Tuesday 2-23-10
4 rounds 3 minutes of work
20 Double unders
10 SDHP 135lbs
max amount of burpees in remaining time.
1 minute rest in between rounds
Total burpees 108
Monday 2-22-10
Air Force workout with 95lbs
time: 6:31
Was completely gassed at end. Legs were done.
Hope things are going well Billy. I'll call you tommorow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment