Friday, March 20, 2009

3-17, 3-18, 3-19

March 17 2009
For time:
1 mile Run
100 Pull-ups
200 Push-ups
300 Squats
1 mile Run
Partition the pull-ups, push-ups, and squats as needed. Start and finish with a mile run. If you've got a twenty pound vest or body armor, wear it.

Andy: Time 39:21, 7 minutes faster than last time. Tore up my hands though.

Billy:56:55 I was actually nearly three minutes slower this time. My last mile was 11:56 and I had to walk for part of the first lap. I did this one on Tuesday and on Monday I did the HSPU, ring dip pushup (which tore me up), so I went in to this one feeling weak. I did 5 rounds of 20, 40, 60 so I don't know if that slowed me down, or the sunshine, or fatigue or what. But I pretty much rested on Wed. and Thurs. and today I just rode the bike for 45 min. I think I was just in desperate need of rest. At least I hope that's all it is.

Shelly: Time: 46:31. I did this in Tucson. I did 10 minutes on a Spin Bike. Then 10 sets of 10 pushups, 20 bent over rows, 30 air squats. Finished with 10 minutes on the Spin Bike.


March 18 2009
Split Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1 reps
Andy:
Billy: I got to 185 but was having trouble bringing the weight back down safely plus I was really frustrated by and worn down by Murph.
Shelly:

March 19 2009
Ten rounds for time of:
3 Weighted Pull-ups, 45 pounds
5 Strict Pull-ups
7 Kipping Pull-up
For weighted pull-ups place a 45 pound dumbbell between the legs above crossed ankles and jettison the dumbbell after third rep and continue with strict pull-ups and then the kipping pull-ups. Coming off the bar or going to ground constitutes termination of a set.
Andy:

Billy: I didn't even bother with this one. I'm still way too sore from Murph--hands, body and mind.

Shelly:

No comments:

Post a Comment