Complete as many rounds as you can in thirty minutes of:
Five pull-ups
Five ring dips
15 Sit-ups
Billy: 16 1/3 I subbed 10 bar dips for 5 ring dips because the gym won't let me bring in my rings and it was just a bit too cold to do it outside. I hope everybody is well and I'm really glad that tomorrow is a rest day!
Ingrid
Andy ; did this at work. 22 rounds plus 5 pull-ups. All ring dips. rings I think are definetly faster than 10 bar dips. can't wait to see you guys at the end of the month.
Shelly: 16 rounds +5 pullups. I subbed 15 bench dips for 5 ring dips and did jumping pullups. Did a 30 minute cardio interval on the eliptical machine before doing the WOD. This WOD seemed to get monotonous- I thought the 30 minutes was never going to end!!!
Ben
Brit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment