Saturday, March 7, 2009

3-5 & 3-6

Friday: Jackie
For time:
1000m Row
#45 Thruster 50
Pull up 30
Billy:10:04 (subbed 100 #45 SDHP for rowing all else as rx'd)
Ingrid
Andy : 9:33 (same sub as Billy)
Shelly: 13:02 (same as Billy except w/ 35#)
Ben
Brit

Thursday: Clean and Jerk 1-1-1-1-1-1-1
Billy: 135-155-175-185-205-215-135 ( I stopped at 215 b/c I was afraid I'd drop the jerk, but the clean felt fine.)
Ingrid
Andy :Was at work for this one: As many rounds in 20 min. of 400m run, 10 burpees, 10 pullups. Did 5 complete rounds.
Shelly: Opted out of the heavy day. Instead did 30 min cardio on the treadmill. Did drop sets of seated shoulder press on the smith machine for 3 x 8. DB Side Raises 3 x 12, front raises 4 x 12, reverse flyes 4 x 12.
Ben
Brit

No comments:

Post a Comment