"J.T."
21-15-9 reps of:
Handstand push-ups
Ring dips
Push-ups
Andy : Did this workout today at work. At 7:09 I was on round 2 with 10 ring dips to go when we got a call. I came back and finished the work out in 11:23. Before we got the call I was doing HSPU 2 at a time and ring dips 3 at a time. My shoulders were burning. After the 10 minute rest I was able to blow through the dips and pushups. My time would have been much higher if I hadn't had the break. Maybe next time. Great shoulder workout though. Might tackle Murph after dinner. Thanks for posting the workouts Billy. I've been slacking. Can't wait to see you guys.
Shelly: 13:25 (subbed 25# DB presses) No rings- subbed 63-45-27 bench dips. OUCH!!!!!! Did 40 minutes on treadmill 4.2mph/4.0 incline.
Billy: 16:03 (subbed #95 presses for HSPU) The good thing here is that I got to take my rings to the gym. Hopefully this won't be a one time deal.
Ingrid
Ben
Brit
Five rounds for time of:
155 pound Hang squat clean, 9 reps
15 ft Rope climb, legless, 3 ascents
Andy: 26:30( subbed #135 and 24 pullups per round). Felt great on the cleans. Had to break the rope pullups into 3 rep sets.) Killed the time.
Shelly: In Tucson....Walk/Ran 3 miles in 28:37.
Billy: 25:48 (subbed #135 and 25 pull-ups per round) This one was brutal on my grip!
Ingrid
Ben
Brit
Back Squat 3-3-3-3-3 reps
Andy : 225, 245, 275, 295, 305. Felt good. Don't think I could go heavier.
Shelly: Rest Day!
Billy: 225-245-255-275-285 got the last three easy.
Ingrid
Ben
Brit
No comments:
Post a Comment