Complete as many rounds as you can in twenty minutes of:
5 Handstand Push-ups
10 L Pull-ups
15 Steps, Walking Lunge
Andy: Did a little something different. 5 reps DB Shoulder press 60lbs, 10 dead hang pullups, 10 incline situps, 15 step lunge. Completed 7 round in 21:27. Not a big fan of HSPU.
Billy: I had to scale this one and honestly left the gym feeling like I wasted my time. I did 7 rounds of 3 HSPU, 5 L-sit PU, 15 lunges. I agree with Andy, I just don't like the whole HSPU thing--I feel like dork with my shirt flying up and then struggling to complete 3. Whatever, I'll never, no matter how many years of crossfit, be a gymnist.
Shelly: Did 8 rounds in 19:51 of: 5- Standing DB Shoulder Press (25#), 10 Jumping Pullups, 5 Overhead Squats and 15 Walking Lunges.
Ingrid:
Ben:
Brit:
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment