Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4/15/09 WOD

Helen"
Three rounds for time:
Run 400 meters
1 1/2 pood Kettlebell X 21 swings (or 55 pound dumbbell swing)
12 Pull-ups

Andy: 8:19 - Did this workout at work. I was able to do the run outside so that helped out the time. Used a 50n lb DB. Good to see you posting again Billy. I wish we could all be at the track again working out. That was fun.

Billy: 11:07 My shoulder and elbow are still bugging me and I'm starting to get pretty frustrated. I iced yesterday and will again tomorrow so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hope everybody is doing well. Little Billy and I went to the track on Mon. and while running around I lifted him over a couple of hurdles. When we passed the track coach I told Billy that if the coach saw him he might ask him to join the team. Billy got a quiet smile on his face for a moment then looked up at me and said, "But Dad they can run faster than me." Its funny, but never once did it occur to him that he couldn't be on the team, only that he might not be the fastest guy on the team. I love the confidence of youth!

Shelly:
Ingrid:

No comments:

Post a Comment