We watched the trampoline video! That looks cool. Everybody is getting so darn big. Hope you guys are having fun with Mom. Love you guys!
3/8/11
Did a fight gone bad style workout. In 17 minutes the goal is to complete as many reps up to 90 of each of the 4 FGB exercises and 45 calories on the rower. I broke it up as follows: Row 45 calories and then each exercise broken up into 6 sets of 15. Completed 335 pers plus the 45 calories for a total of 375 reps.
3/9/11
Rest
3/10/11
3 rounds
10- 115lb thrusters
row 300m
Time: 5:58
This was a good workout. Somewhat of a sprint because of only the 3 rounds. Felt like a mild Fran. Had to break up the thrusters on the last round 6 and 4. Been doing these workouts from XFit New England. Both Shelly and I really like them. I heard that insanity is hard.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment