Friday, January 29, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

I'm not going to post everything I've been doing since the last post, but let is suffice to say that I'm slowly climbing the hill back to being in shape and eating right. I started a new diet of eating lots of veggies and nuts, but clean meats and essentially no crap (i.e. soda, energy drinks, fast food, sweets, etc.). My starting weight as of Monday Jan. 25 was 205 at home naked and 208 at the gym decidedly not naked. So we'll see how this goes. I'd like to get back down to between 190 and 195, but at a solid sustainable diet and exercise. So for this week in review:

Mon. Kettlebell mix w/ 24kg bell: 6 full rounds
AMRAP in 20 Min.
10 2-Hand
5-Right
5-Left
5-R clean/press
5-l c/p
5-r snatch
5-l snatch

Tue: Pwr Clean #155/Pull-up/Squat Ladder
18:45 (not so good cf. Andy's truly incredible time!)

Wed. 3x5 #75 Press and 3 rounds for time of #75 Thruster/muscle-up (subbed 10 pull-ups)/12 push-up
Time: appox. 5:00

Thurs. 15 mile ride slow and easy

Fri: 3x5 #165 clean and Isa-Grace w/ #115
Time: Isabel = 4:52
Grace = 5:02
Total = 10:10 (not bad for first time but I definitely needed the weight reduction)

No comments:

Post a Comment