So I had to modify a bit. On Sat I did two round of:
10 reps #95 OHS
20 hanging leg-lifts
20 walking lunges with #45 plate overhead.
I planned to do 3 rounds but I had to go help somebody move so I ran out of time. But I took Billy with me and after he worked so hard at the move I took him over to CJ's for a milkshake and one of the best conversations I've had with him in a very long time.
Andy:
Saturday: 21,18,15,...3
Power Clean 95#
Sit-up
Supermans
Time 11:51
TODAY, Mon.
21-18-15 . . .3
Power-clean
sit-ups
back extensions
Time: 14:45
I had to sub ex. ball sit-ups b/c I don't have a pad and the concrete is just too darn cold and hard. I also had to sub #15 good-mornings for back extensions. All in all a great workout even with the subs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment