Complete as many rounds as possible 20 minutes of:
95 pound Thruster, 5 reps
95 pound Hang Powercleans, 7 reps
95 pound Sumo Deadlift High-pull, 10 reps
Post rounds completed to comments.
Andy:
10 rounds plus 5 thrusters, 7 hang cleans, 2 SDHP
my goal was 10 rounds. Thought I could get one round every 2 minutes. I hated this workout last time, but felt good this time around. Snatches tomorrow, Billy's specialty. Cant wait.
Billy:
So I always hate it when I see a crossfit guy laying on the ground. I just think its silly, but I got my come-upance today. I did 7 rounds and still had one minute left on the clock, but I had nothing left. Alright that's not entirely true. While I was laying on the living room floor I told Ingrid that I could do more work if somebody had a gun to my head. I remember this workout killing me at the Valley Springs gym with Andy last winter and it did it to me again!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment