For time:
100 Pull-ups
100 Push-ups
100 Sit-ups
100 Squats
Andy:
Time 21:13. Wanted to try and break 20 minutes. The pushups and situps got me. In April I did this WOD in 21:17. Looking at some of the times posted on the website this time is relatively average. People were getting 13min. to 18 min. Hope to do a WOD with some oly lifts tommorow..
Billy:
I had to skip today. I went into work at 9:00, had pictures for Billy at 11:30, Seth at 12:00, then Billy's game at 1:00 and Seth's at 3:00. Then we went down to Ventura for Shane's (Erika's little boy) b-day party, which was lame because by the time we get there the jumping time in the jumper was over. So all we got was a long car ride, bad pizza and too many juice boxes. Whatever, we're home and happy now. I'm looking forward to doing tomorrow's WOD on Mon. Hope everybody's doing well.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment