Sunday, October 17, 2010

10-14-10 thru 10-16-10

Took Thursday 10-14-10 off, Trey had a football game down in Nogales, AZ. They won 22-8 and Trey got some playing time.

Friday 10-15-10: Did squat workout: Front Squat 6 sets 3 reps at 67% of 255lbs- All sets done at 170lbs.

Saturday 10-16-10: 2 workouts today. A.M. workout was squat workout. 6 sets 1 rep at 93% of 325lbs. All sets done at 305lbs. About 45minutes later did 3 rounds of 15- 135lb hang power cleans 15- burpees. Time 4:35.

Sunday 10-17-10: off

Billy:
Glad to see we're back at the posting. I've been kind of out of it with the move and starting a new job, but I'm looking to get back at things. I've been riding to and from work--7 miles each way to I'm hoping my cardio hasn't dropped. I was excited to hear about Jeremiah walking. I just can't believe how fast time is flying by. I love you guys and hope all is well with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment