3 rounds:
10 full cleans 135lbs
10 burpees
10 pullups
run 400m
time: 14:29
Peyton did 3 rounds:
5 air squats
5 burpees
5 pullups
run 200m
Hope everybody is feeling better for the new year.
Billy:
Sorry for not posting. Ingrid has been really, really sick and I've been on the edge for about a week now. I'm still not training yet because I don't want to weaken my body at all and get the sickness Ingrid and the kids have been suffering. I want to get back at it, but for now I'll have to wait. In the mean time I've been having some good daddy-days with the boys--hiking, Ty Warner Sea Center, Hobby Shop. We've been doing all the stuff Ingrid isn't all that thrilled about and we've been cleaning up the house. It's a nice balance for me and Ingrid and the boys couldn't be happier.
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment