Three rounds for time of:
Row 500 meters
21 Burpees
Run 400 meters
Did this workout at home. No rower, so I subbed 2-20lb D.B. SDHP. Did the high pulls and 400m row with 30lb weight vest.
Time 20:00 even. Can't wait to get the bumper plates and pull-up bars in. You guys have to come up and WOD at crossfitgrousedrive.
Billy's response:
What, you didn't do the the burbees with the vest on! Wuss! JUST KIDDING! All I can really say is that Andy you rock the crossfitgroussedrive. Glad to see you posting again and you bet we'll be up there soon--hopefully before the baby is born or soon thereafter. I just got done with a 38.7 mile bike ride--its day two of 800 miles in 8 weeks. But I'll post about that later. Hang in there Shelly and give all the little ones my love and kisses.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment