Thursday, May 28, 2009

5-25 to 5-28 Report

Billy: I'm trying to ride an average of 100 miles per week. We're going to the temple tomorrow so I don't think I'll make it this week but here are the numbers just the same.
Mon = as many rounds as possible in 2 hours of weeding and turning garden soil. This one definitely kicked my butt.
Tue = 22mi ride in 1 hour 15 min for 1100 calories burned
Wed = 18 mi ride in 1 hour 10 min for 1100 calories burned. This was going to be my hard ride day but I flated at mile 5 and only had enough air pressure to make the rest of the ride safe at a slower pace
Thurs = 23.5 mi ride in 1 hour 18 minutes for 1385 calories burned and average speed of 17.82 mph. Today was cadence work. I tried to keep my pedal rpms at or very near 90 which was a bear on the hills.

Total week's mileage: 63.5
Total calories burned: 3585
# of calories erased by one trip to McDonald's: 1130

No comments:

Post a Comment