Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The real Week 1 day 1 & 2

Billy
So after I trained last Monday I took the rest of the week off . . . sort of. On Thrusday I flew out to see family: Andy, Ben and Mom plus Grammie and Grandma Langley. It was a really cool trip for me to see everyone and even more special that I got to confer on Andy to the Melchezidek priesthood and ordain him to the office of elder with Ben right there with us--I'm so lucky to be a part of the Hall boys clan. Anyway, Andy put me through the filthy fifty and nearly killed me at 31:09. I was seriously sore on the plane ride the next morning.

So Monday it was back to clean training.
Mon: 5x5 at 70% (#155)

Wed: 6x3 @ 60% (#135)
then 21-15-9
#65 thrusters
1.5 pood swings
pushups
Time: 8:48

No comments:

Post a Comment